Secrets of Success: Getting into GP Training
"Being a GP is a rewarding and challenging experience. It is also an exciting time to choose general practice as a career pathway and this book provides expert and helpful step-by-step guidance into general practice specialty training."
Professor Neil Jackson, Royal College of General Practitioners, UK
Thinking of becoming a GP and succeeding in getting that GP training post? Then this is the ideal revision tool for you with everything you need to know in one concise yet comprehensive book.
- All you need to achieve success in one handy book
- Complete coverage of the application process through to situational judgement and election centre assessment, plus job offer, allocation, and hot topics in general practice
- Learn from experts and others who have recently been through the process
- Practical advice and essential tips to make sure that you excel in your application
- Explains what sets good candidates apart and how to stand out from the crowd
- Written in a down-to-earth and engaging style
An essential text for all applicants to the general practice specialty training programme and similar higher examinations, this book is your recipe for success.
Jasdeep Gill MBChB (Hons), DRCOG, DRSRH, ST2 in General Practice, London Deanery, UK
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|